The Life of Gregory Brown The Life of Gregory Brown

clever.

I like it allot. The voices remind me, a hell of allot, like Concur's bad furday.

Warrior kid VS Sticks Warrior kid VS Sticks

Yeah,

maybe, you,should, like, get, better, acting, talent. UHM, and your stick-men, just took it, like, uhm, a punch to the face, I guess. Although, if you can teach children to hadoken......grats.

300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

Awesome

This accurately portrays everyone who wouldn't shut up about that movie when it came out. Its good, not that good guys, seriously.

Tarboy Tarboy

Win

i give you 50 internets

GuitarHero Fail GuitarHero Fail

Its good.

It was kinda stagnant though. you could have your character REALLY get into it like doing moves behind his back and power slides. so when the explosion comes its more of a climax. but maybe thats a little too artistic for some people on ng. in that case have link do it and your in.

megadudu responds:

i could probly do that. it be hard but i could. im not really used to makeing my own charecters and animating in flash with them. i draw all the time sketchs and stuff. but not alot on the computer. im good with animating with pivot and im pretty good with sprite movies but im not the best with this

Reality of online gaming Reality of online gaming

!WEAK!

old joke, bad animation,
Also: South park did it first so...... unoriginal.

Shallow Lake Shallow Lake

Keep it up man,

I have become a big fan.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Amazing

You know your art. I really respect the amount s of time that must have gone into this. Story, characters, artwork, composition, all 10 of 10.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Ok, so...

Quite funny, couldn't tell you why. good job. And, here is my question though, Why did you play a song about "refer madness"? "have you ever met that funny refer man?". Is it just randomness or is it an expose on things that aren't really characteristics of pot? I don't know.

The Child That Smelt Odd The Child That Smelt Odd

Meh

Good Idea, but way too much boring vocabulary, and the drone of a-tonal banter. Just saying the entire thing is based upon audio, man, then you gotta make ears explode.