PRIOR PRIOR

WOW

great one. blew my MIND.

Finishing the NG Layout! Finishing the NG Layout!

Ya Cute Kid Ya Cute

YO, eh, fagedabadit good game tho.

60 Seconds til Graduation 60 Seconds til Graduation

good but boring

Its hard to explain, Its a good idea and executed pretty well. However it just doesn't have that WOW factor. More room to fly around in would be nice.

Shopping Cart Hero Shopping Cart Hero

I love it, and its a classic.

However, if i could improve upon the awesome, i would say that maybe you could make the hang time longer. you could make the stuff cost more, it just seems like each run is quite short, you can get all of the upgrades within 5 mins. And something at the end tomake you feel like you accomplished something would be cool. something to keep in mind if you are making another.

Freeway Fallguy Freeway Fallguy

Its ok.

i really dont like the band.
but putting a bias aside.
where did you find the sound for the car "revving" it sounds like a broken vending machine.
For a regular game it would be good. but to think you got paid to do this. It totally sucks then. I wouldn't give you a dime to make this.

Smokin Barrels Smokin Barrels

Good but needs some work.

Its entertaining. and all. But it seems like their is much missing.

Coil Coil

My guess.

The closest I can come to a description is as follows: It seems to me that it's the other side of the story to Coil's "tainted love"

Coil-Tainted-Love-Lyrics

Like that song is from His point of view and this is from hers. Thats my guess.

! Music Mania ! ! Music Mania !

Good music, but

just not that fun.

Obey! The Game Obey! The Game

Really?

I was just really patient and stuck with it and I'm 696th of 17,848 daily rank. My Name is the same for reference. Really, just be really patient and you beat 17,000 people.

Mecha Dress Up Game Mecha Dress Up Game

Good stuff.

I think this is awesome, my only problem is that everything is so close together I constantly accidentally click the wrong object to change, but maybe its just my own problem. Good Job.